Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 16:30 in Earth & Climate
Tropical coral reveal temperature warm-cold boundary getting shallower.
- Stanford scientists find heat-tolerant coral reefs that may resist climate changeWed, 20 May 2009, 10:36:54 EDT
- Heat and cold damage corals in their own ways, Scripps study showsFri, 3 Feb 2012, 16:36:49 EST
- Coral records show ocean thermocline rise with global warmingTue, 12 Oct 2010, 10:36:20 EDT
- New study sheds light on corals' susceptibility to temperature changeTue, 4 May 2010, 19:46:39 EDT
- Coral reefs found growing in cold, deep oceanTue, 4 Nov 2008, 10:08:02 EST