Friday, August 13, 2010 - 17:21 in Mathematics & Economics
A team of engineers and musicians are helping uncover some extraordinarily precise details about just how music is made. They have built a computer model of the clarinet, entirely from real world acoustical measurements taken from human musicians.
- Music training has biological impact on aging processMon, 30 Jan 2012, 22:31:25 EST
- Science finding is music to the earsTue, 13 Sep 2011, 14:34:24 EDT
- Why musicians make us weep and computers don'tWed, 9 Jul 2008, 1:00:56 EDT
- Method developed to identify musical notes at any venueFri, 23 Apr 2010, 11:28:25 EDT
- Study links emotional and neural responses to musical performanceFri, 17 Dec 2010, 9:34:50 EST