Wednesday, June 2, 2010 - 13:56 in Psychology & Sociology
Ed Boyden studies the control mechanism behind neural circuits in order to understand how cognition and emotion arise.
- The neural basis of the depressive selfTue, 31 Aug 2010, 5:21:43 EDT
- Controlling brain circuits with lightTue, 3 May 2011, 11:02:34 EDT
- Tourettes brains are structured for greater, not lesser, cognitive motor controlThu, 24 Mar 2011, 13:04:29 EDT
- NYU researchers identify neural circuits used in processing basic linguistic phrasesMon, 28 Feb 2011, 14:06:25 EST
- Study sheds light on social brain developmentWed, 15 Jul 2009, 8:38:24 EDT