Sunday, February 7, 2010 - 18:35 in Earth & Climate
The storm dumped snow on Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia but largely spared New York City.
- 'Storm of the century' may become 'storm of the decade'Fri, 24 Feb 2012, 21:32:04 EST
- Inside a snowstorm: Scientists obtain close-up look at Old Man WinterTue, 11 Jan 2011, 14:34:43 EST
- Sea level rise due to global warming poses threat to New York CitySun, 15 Mar 2009, 14:24:23 EDT
- How New York City is preparing for climate changeTue, 1 Jun 2010, 12:26:44 EDT
- Sandy's lessons include: Put parks, not houses, on the beachSun, 27 Oct 2013, 13:02:05 EDT