Wednesday, December 9, 2009 - 09:42 in Physics & Chemistry
Airplane passengers that fly through storms may be exposed to high levels of radiation, according to new research.
- Lightning-produced radiation a potential health concern for air travelersMon, 7 Dec 2009, 16:51:16 EST
- Dana-Farber/Children's Hospital Boston study identifies possible therapy for radiation sicknessThu, 24 Nov 2011, 16:35:12 EST
- Airline passengers in developing countries face 13 times crash risk as US: INFORMS studyWed, 1 Sep 2010, 13:39:48 EDT
- Cardiac imaging method may expose patients to high radiation doseTue, 3 Feb 2009, 16:30:07 EST
- Risk-based passenger screening could make air travel saferTue, 31 Jan 2012, 15:34:44 EST