Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 13:21 in Astronomy & Space
New gamma-ray burst becomes most distant object yet seen, could shed light on early universe.
- Cosmic explosion is new candidate for most distant object in the universeWed, 25 May 2011, 15:38:05 EDT
- Massive explosion helps Warwick researcher spot universe's most distant objectWed, 25 May 2011, 15:37:54 EDT
- Keck study sheds new light on 'dark' gamma-ray burstsMon, 8 Jun 2009, 12:50:02 EDT
- Hubble sees farther back in time than ever beforeWed, 26 Jan 2011, 13:43:53 EST
- Fog lifted on 'dark' gamma-ray bursts, mysterious counterparts to bursts with an afterglowMon, 8 Jun 2009, 12:50:09 EDT