Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 13:22 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Fossilized embryos in ancient fish show sexual intercourse more widespread in early evolution than previously thought.
- Ancient Australian fossils were on land, not at sea, geologist proposesWed, 12 Dec 2012, 14:37:19 EST
- Discovery of a 160-million-year-old fossil represents a new milestone in early mammal evolutionWed, 24 Aug 2011, 14:36:32 EDT
- Rare fossil forces rethinking of early dinosaur evolutionFri, 11 Dec 2009, 14:30:27 EST
- Can the morphology of fossil leaves tell us how early flowering plants grew?Tue, 23 Mar 2010, 9:50:45 EDT
- Flatfish fossils fill in evolutionary missing linkWed, 9 Jul 2008, 13:36:07 EDT