Thursday, February 5, 2009 - 14:29 in Earth & Climate
Sea level rise around North America higher than expected when previously ignored factors taken into account.
- Sea-level rise around North America upon collapse of Antarctic ice sheet to be higher than expectedThu, 5 Feb 2009, 14:31:38 EST
- Melting threat from West Antarctic Ice Sheet may be less than expected, could hit US hardestThu, 14 May 2009, 14:29:35 EDT
- Sea level rise could be worse than anticipatedThu, 5 Feb 2009, 14:31:41 EST
- Researchers use satellites to measure inland floodsWed, 17 Dec 2008, 13:08:37 EST
- Close relationship between past warming and sea-level riseMon, 22 Jun 2009, 10:36:23 EDT