Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 09:43 in Biology & Nature
Ants in inland, salt-poor areas seek salt over sugar sources.
- Inland ants often prefer salt over sugar, implying salt may be a limitation on their activityMon, 27 Oct 2008, 18:14:49 EDT
- Preschool kids know what they like: Salt, sugar and fatTue, 25 Jan 2011, 10:04:26 EST
- Salt-loving microbe provides new enzymes for the production of next-gen biofuelsThu, 30 Jun 2011, 12:05:44 EDT
- Unique salt allows energy production to move inlandThu, 1 Mar 2012, 20:35:30 EST
- New light shed on the enigma of salt intake and hypertensionMon, 4 May 2009, 10:37:37 EDT