Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 09:07 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The hadrosaur's last meal included plenty of leaves that were digested into tiny bits.
- New sequences from hadrosaur dinosaur confirm that ancient protein is preserved over timeThu, 30 Apr 2009, 14:39:33 EDT
- The last European hadrosaurs lived in the Iberian PeninsulaThu, 5 Nov 2009, 10:23:24 EST
- Using discards, scientists discover different dinosaurs' stomping groundsFri, 15 Oct 2010, 10:53:47 EDT
- New duck-billed dinosaur gives scientists clues to evolution of head ornamentation and provincialityWed, 20 Jul 2011, 15:34:43 EDT
- Meeting pigs' phosphorous requirements with fermented soybean mealMon, 1 Oct 2012, 16:37:32 EDT