Saturday, September 13, 2008 - 17:35 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Scientists find jawbone of possibly previously unknown tiny species of ancient camel.
- UF scientists name new ancient camels from Panama Canal excavationThu, 1 Mar 2012, 12:38:24 EST
- Cancer gene therapy from camelsThu, 14 Jul 2011, 11:38:14 EDT
- Remains of extinct giant camel discovered in High Arctic by Canadian Museum of NatureTue, 5 Mar 2013, 16:04:09 EST
- 13,000 Clovis-era tool cache unearthed in Colorado shows evidence of camel, horse butcheringWed, 25 Feb 2009, 11:50:10 EST
- Feast clue to smell of ancient earthMon, 29 Apr 2013, 16:36:53 EDT