Monday, September 8, 2008 - 16:07 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A new study found that Neanderthal brains grew at much the same rate as modern human brains do.
- The brains of Neanderthals and modern humans developed differentlyTue, 9 Nov 2010, 10:33:23 EST
- Differences in human and Neanderthal brains set in just after birthMon, 8 Nov 2010, 12:34:32 EST
- Neanderthal genome yields insights into human evolution and evidence of interbreedingThu, 6 May 2010, 15:12:09 EDT
- Research raises doubts about whether modern humans and Neanderthals interbredMon, 13 Aug 2012, 18:04:20 EDT
- Analysis of teeth suggests modern humans mature more slowly than Neanderthals didMon, 15 Nov 2010, 15:35:31 EST