Tuesday, July 8, 2008 - 17:42 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Traces of pigments found in feather fossils from ancient birds.
- Fossil feathers preserve evidence of color, say Yale scientistsTue, 8 Jul 2008, 18:42:28 EDT
- Fossilized giant penguin feathers reveal color, feather structure of ancient birdsThu, 30 Sep 2010, 14:32:24 EDT
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT
- Iridescent, feathered dinosaur offers fresh evidence that feathers evolved to attract matesThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:49 EST
- Four-winged dinosaur's feathers were black with iridescent sheenThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:21 EST