Thursday, July 3, 2008 - 00:07 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Ancient hunters painted the sections of their cave dwellings where singing, humming and music sounded best, a new study suggests.
- Ancient DNA provides new insights into cave paintings of horsesTue, 8 Nov 2011, 8:32:10 EST
- A sing-song way to a cure for speech disorderMon, 4 Oct 2010, 18:33:02 EDT
- Cave dwelling nettle discovered in ChinaFri, 28 Dec 2012, 14:32:08 EST
- Israeli cave explorers return from record-breaking expedition of 'Everest of the caves' Tue, 4 Sep 2012, 10:13:26 EDT
- Tourism does not harm all caves Mon, 11 Apr 2011, 11:34:35 EDT