Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 06:14 in Biology & Nature
Scientists hope to reduce shark bycatch by repelling sharks with electric fields.
- Scientists trace shark fins to their geographic origin for first time using DNA toolsTue, 1 Dec 2009, 0:50:07 EST
- Law that regulates shark fishery is too liberal: UBC studySun, 4 Mar 2012, 21:31:31 EST
- Scientists conduct shark survey off US East CoastThu, 13 Aug 2009, 14:11:41 EDT
- Scientists can track origin of shark fins using 'zip codes' in their DNAWed, 27 Apr 2011, 10:34:45 EDT
- New analysis confirms sharks are in troubleThu, 29 Sep 2011, 11:36:26 EDT