The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention urges people born between 1945 and 1965 to be tested, noting that roughly 75% of people with the disease are baby boomers.The number of baby boomers dying from a "silent epidemic" of hepatitis C infections is increasing so rapidly that federal officials are planning a new nationwide push for widespread testing.
- Baby boomers aging to be self-reliantMon, 26 Apr 2010, 13:15:51 EDT
- Baby boomers raise midlife suicide rateMon, 27 Sep 2010, 12:15:52 EDT
- New finding may help baby boomers get buffMon, 4 Jan 2010, 13:24:06 EST
- US healthcare system can't keep up with number of baby boomers' bone fracturesThu, 17 Mar 2011, 11:04:44 EDT
- New research on improved treatment options and screening strategies for Hepatitis CMon, 31 Oct 2011, 14:36:40 EDT