The study enrolled teens with Type 2 diabetes, brought on by obesity, in three treatment methods, and half of the subjects were not able to control their blood sugar.New research sends a stark warning to overweight teens: If you develop diabetes, you'll have a very tough time controlling it.
- Teens + sugars = increased heart disease risk later in life?Mon, 10 Jan 2011, 16:35:22 EST
- Regulating the sugar factory in diabetesThu, 21 May 2009, 9:29:08 EDT
- Studies investigate childhood obesity, diabetes and related conditionsMon, 6 Apr 2009, 18:16:44 EDT
- Study suggests drug significantly improves glycemic control in type 1 diabetics on insulinWed, 15 Jun 2011, 15:38:07 EDT
- Losing weight soon after type 2 diabetes diagnosis doubles positive outcomesTue, 12 Aug 2008, 7:21:56 EDT