Advised to be polite, the group of about 30 participates in a global Greenpeace campaign aimed at getting tech giants to quit using 'dirty' energy to power the information cloud.SAN FRANCISCO — At 11:10 a.m. on the dot, a squad of fresh-faced environmental activists bearing ominous black balloons sashayed into Apple's flagship store on Union Square.
- Discovery opens door to efficiently storing and reusing renewable energySun, 31 Mar 2013, 9:31:37 EDT
- New carbon material shows promise of storing large quantities of renewable electrical energyTue, 16 Sep 2008, 13:45:54 EDT
- Global investment in renewable energy powers to record $257 billionMon, 11 Jun 2012, 20:32:18 EDT
- Storing green electricity as natural gasWed, 5 May 2010, 12:53:35 EDT
- 'Major discovery' from MIT primed to unleash solar revolutionThu, 31 Jul 2008, 14:43:02 EDT