Wednesday, April 4, 2012 - 17:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Yutyrannus huali fossils, found in China, show that the giants had primitive fuzzy feathers at least in patches and probably in a full coat, a scientist says.When it comes to dino outerwear, shag might be the new scales.
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT
- Fossilized giant penguin reveals unusual colors, sheds light on bird evolutionThu, 30 Sep 2010, 14:32:30 EDT
- Iridescent, feathered dinosaur offers fresh evidence that feathers evolved to attract matesThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:49 EST
- Fossilized giant penguin feathers reveal color, feather structure of ancient birdsThu, 30 Sep 2010, 14:32:24 EDT
- Four-winged dinosaur's feathers were black with iridescent sheenThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:21 EST