FDA approval will be sought this year for regorafenib, a medication that apparently slows tumor growth and extends life in advanced cases after other treatments fail. A medication for people with advanced colorectal cancer who have exhausted all other treatment options appears to slow tumor growth and extend life, according to new data.
- Revolutionary therapy slows tumor growth in advanced breast cancer, Penn research reportsMon, 5 Jul 2010, 18:49:54 EDT
- New treatments offer better survival and fresh challenges in colorectal cancerFri, 21 Aug 2009, 11:58:23 EDT
- A potential novel drug-target for colorectal cancer treatment comes from the brainTue, 26 Apr 2011, 10:02:07 EDT
- Alphavirus-based vaccine may slow some cancersMon, 2 Aug 2010, 13:09:48 EDT
- Synthetic cocoa chemical slows growth of tumors in human cell linesFri, 13 Jun 2008, 11:23:22 EDT