A tiny pharmacy in Florida has built a lucrative niche market: filing lawsuits against drug makers that overcharge Medicare and Medicaid.Last December, a specialty pharmacy in Florida enjoyed its best month ever — posting a hefty $168.7 million in revenues.
- Experts analyze benefits, opportunities and challenges of Medicare Part DTue, 29 Jun 2010, 12:10:37 EDT
- Study shows pharmacies' software systems miss potentially dangerous interactionsTue, 17 May 2011, 15:34:29 EDT
- UA pharmacy research shows prescribers miss potentially dangerous drug pairsMon, 13 Jul 2009, 15:44:03 EDT
- Savings help the medicine go downWed, 25 Jun 2008, 2:49:22 EDT
- Fears of Ontario pharmacy shortage after slashed generic drug prices unfounded: UBC researchWed, 19 Jan 2011, 11:06:40 EST