Monday, May 17, 2010 - 09:03 in Earth & Climate
Flight restrictions affecting London's two major international airports -- Heathrow and Gatwick -- were lifted Monday after a no-fly zone had been imposed due to dense volcanic ash drifting down from Iceland.
- Potential Iceland eruption could pump acid into European airspaceTue, 12 Jun 2012, 21:33:40 EDT
- Experts gather as volcanic dust settlesFri, 28 May 2010, 11:15:44 EDT
- New U of A research goes against mom's advice that routine lifting is bad for your backThu, 15 Apr 2010, 14:04:12 EDT
- WHOI expertise, technology, tapped for search for Air France Flight 447Thu, 25 Mar 2010, 18:24:11 EDT
- Four, three, two, one . . . pterosaurs have lift offTue, 6 Jan 2009, 17:23:26 EST