This exercise, demonstrated by celebrity trainer Mike Donavanik, works legs, butt and core, and improves hand-eye coordination.Don't forget to bring water to your workout, and not just to quench your thirst. Two water bottles are handy for this simple drill, demonstrated below by celebrity personal trainer Mike Donavanik (www.mikedfitness.com). What you're going to do is leap in a skating motion from one bottle to the other, picking up each bottle in its turn. Just remember to keep your core tight through the entire drill and to not overreach when you pick up the bottle.
- People think bottled water is healthy ... sort ofFri, 19 Jun 2009, 3:11:10 EDT
- CWRU researchers offer tips for picking the right baby bottleWed, 24 Mar 2010, 10:27:34 EDT
- BPA, chemical used to make plastics, found to leach from polycarbonate drinking bottles into humansThu, 21 May 2009, 14:22:53 EDT
- Hormone-mimics in plastic water bottles -- just the tip of the iceberg?Thu, 26 Mar 2009, 10:50:25 EDT
- Study finds high level of bacteria in bottled water in CanadaTue, 25 May 2010, 14:14:11 EDT