Small clusters of erectile tissue deep within the vaginal wall are the trigger for enhancing female orgasm, the physician says. Skeptics say it's not so simple.Like so many explorers before him, Dr. Adam Ostrzenski has long dreamed of finding a piece of elusive territory with a reputation for near-mythic powers.
- When erectile dysfunction isn't whole storyTue, 23 Aug 2011, 14:37:07 EDT
- Study shows male erectile dysfunction drug enhances fetal growth in female sheepWed, 3 Feb 2010, 15:23:35 EST
- Advance growing animal penile erectile tissue in lab may benefit patientsMon, 9 Nov 2009, 17:00:16 EST
- Study: Exercise can lead to female orgasm, sexual pleasureTue, 20 Mar 2012, 15:34:41 EDT
- Staying safe in snowFri, 8 Jan 2010, 13:16:44 EST