A family's day at Cirque School offers surprises, such as how a mom can swing on a dream while learning the ropes. I always dreamed of running away and joining the circus, and then on a recent Wednesday I did — and took my whole family with me. We sneaked away from bothersome school and work obligations and went for a private group class at Cirque School in Hollywood.
- Spillover effects of family and school stress linger in adolescents' daily livesThu, 15 May 2008, 8:21:37 EDT
- Behavior problems in school linked to 2 types of familiesThu, 15 Jul 2010, 12:18:40 EDT
- To learn better, take a nap (and don't forget to dream)Thu, 22 Apr 2010, 17:38:48 EDT
- Study promotes educational reform based on school self-managementThu, 18 Jun 2009, 10:39:37 EDT
- Black History Month's sobering news: MLK dream alive for few, says researcherTue, 22 Feb 2011, 10:32:33 EST