The wife, son and future daughter-in-law of chief consultant Nirbhay Singh are put on the payroll. Officials also urge the facilities to use a little-known therapy and psychological questionnaire they devised.During Nirbhay Singh's eight years as lead consultant for California's psychiatric hospitals, state officials hired his relatives, then urged the facilities to use a little-known therapy and psychological questionnaire they had devised, state records and interviews show.
- Scientists devise way to sort brain cells for potential transplantsThu, 7 Jul 2011, 9:06:05 EDT
- Evolutionary psychology: Why daughters don't call their dadsMon, 29 Nov 2010, 17:32:33 EST
- Study analyzes 2006 California heat wave's substantial effect on morbidityWed, 25 Feb 2009, 11:24:05 EST
- Hospitalists key to success of health care reformFri, 9 Apr 2010, 1:58:00 EDT
- Study confirms prostate cancer is treated differently at county vs. private hospitalsMon, 25 Jan 2010, 0:29:50 EST