Legal scholars on the right and left agree the case, which comes before the court in a week, is momentous. Justices will decide on what limit the Constitution places on Congress' power.When the Supreme Court hears arguments on President Obama's healthcare law, what will be at stake is not just whether Americans can be required to have health insurance, but whether the Constitution puts any limit on Congress' power to regulate the economy.
- Legal analysis: The health insurance mandate is constitutionalTue, 14 Sep 2010, 16:37:21 EDT
- Looming high court ruling could taint justice, legal expert saysWed, 13 Jan 2010, 18:09:37 EST
- Study shows judges' backgrounds matter in high court selectionMon, 18 May 2009, 17:51:12 EDT
- Study: Ads attacking Supreme Court nominees damage public support of high courtTue, 16 Jun 2009, 12:25:02 EDT
- Montana State University research reaches Supreme Court of IndiaThu, 1 May 2008, 14:07:14 EDT