Cardiac stress tests, also called exercise or treadmill tests, are commonly used to find evidence of blockages in the arteries of the heart. But they’re not 100% reliable. Dr. Marc Wallack routinely passed his cardiac exercise stress test with flying colors. He was, after all, a veteran marathon runner with respectable cholesterol and blood pressure numbers.
- New data show cardiac respiratory stress test can quickly detect significant coronary artery diseaseTue, 19 Jan 2010, 14:50:29 EST
- Nuclear stress test can detect more than blockagesMon, 14 Jul 2008, 11:42:44 EDT
- Hospitals could reduce unnecessary tests for cardiac diagnostic imagingFri, 12 Sep 2008, 15:14:26 EDT
- Stress tests to confirm need for cardiac stent not occurring in most patients, new study findsTue, 14 Oct 2008, 17:07:40 EDT
- Regadenoson is safe, effective for use in heart transplant patientsSun, 14 Mar 2010, 10:16:41 EDT