Monica Hujazi has been convicted of health and safety violations in a Koreatown building. The order to perform 400 hours of service angers prosecutors and tenants. Los Angeles landlord Monica Hujazi was ordered Thursday to perform 400 hours of community service as punishment for health and safety violations she was convicted of allowing in a Koreatown apartment building.
- Performance reviews are raising council standards, say researchersSun, 18 Oct 2009, 10:49:46 EDT
- Afghanistan's health system shows improvements but staff and patient protection remains a concernTue, 26 Jul 2011, 20:35:47 EDT
- State cuts to community mental health services continues disturbing trendThu, 5 Aug 2010, 17:16:42 EDT
- Referral to talking therapies may cut use of health services and sick leaveMon, 3 Oct 2011, 22:33:53 EDT
- Youths with autism spectrum disorder need help transitioning to adult health careTue, 12 Feb 2013, 14:35:39 EST