Some with heart, diabetes or weight issues may need tests before they can rely on exercise and diet. If you don't have that much weight to lose, are relatively young, don't have a disability and are in overall good health, you can probably safely skip the doctor's visit. If you're severely overweight or have diabetes or a family history of heart disease, you should check in with a doctor before getting that heart rate too high.
- To predict the severity of mental disease, consider the familyMon, 6 Jul 2009, 16:44:28 EDT
- Heart-healthy, low-cal diets promote weight loss regardless of fat, protein and carb contentWed, 25 Feb 2009, 17:22:15 EST
- Frequent doctor visits help diabetics lower blood pressure more quicklyMon, 24 May 2010, 16:32:31 EDT
- Plant-based, low-carb diet may promote weight loss and improve cholesterol levelsMon, 8 Jun 2009, 16:58:21 EDT
- Less than 1 in 5 heart problems are diagnosed before symptoms appearMon, 11 May 2009, 11:14:48 EDT