Rebecca Givens Rolland, a doctoral student at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, was recently named the winner of two literary awards: the 2011 Dana Award in Short Fiction and the 2011 May Sarton New Hampshire First Book Prize for her book of poetry, “The Wreck of Birds.” For more information, visit http://www.rebeccarolland.com.
- New American Chemical Society Prized Science video focuses on 'green gasoline'Mon, 25 Oct 2010, 11:24:05 EDT
- Female Pulitzer Prize winners require higher qualifications, MU study findsThu, 18 Oct 2012, 15:37:55 EDT
- Perceived barriers prevent Mexican-American students from pursuing education, MU researcher findsWed, 4 Mar 2009, 13:43:56 EST
- The power of Peter Piper: How alliteration enhances poetry, prose, and memoryWed, 30 Jul 2008, 10:56:48 EDT
- New study shows simplifying financial aid process improves college access for low-income studentsWed, 23 Sep 2009, 11:44:08 EDT