Monday, July 9, 2012 - 05:30 in Earth & Climate
Satellite measurements show that nitrogen dioxide in the lower atmosphere over parts of Europe and the US has fallen over the past decade. More than 15 years of atmospheric observations have revealed trends in air quality.
- Europe clears the airMon, 9 Jul 2012, 13:03:02 EDT
- Atmosphere threatened by pollutants entering ocean, prof saysThu, 15 May 2008, 14:22:02 EDT
- Air quality has continued to improve in Finnish LaplandWed, 21 Sep 2011, 20:33:44 EDT
- Study in Science cites impact of anthropogenic nitrogen on ocean biology, atmospheric CO2Mon, 19 May 2008, 12:14:26 EDT
- NASA's Aura Satellite measures pollution from New Mexico, Arizona firesSat, 2 Jul 2011, 10:33:21 EDT