When you consider the cost of launching a satellite, it’s small wonder that ESA is looking to keep them working as long as possible. For satellites offering communications services that are bought and paid for, this extended life is critical. Now there is a solution.
- NASA and NOAA's newest GOES satellite ready for actionWed, 1 Sep 2010, 15:08:41 EDT
- First student-developed mission in which satellites orbit and communicate led by UT students Thu, 24 Mar 2011, 13:04:25 EDT
- Ocean satellite launch critical to Australian scienceFri, 20 Jun 2008, 9:21:50 EDT
- University of Colorado student-built satellite selected for flight by NASAWed, 27 Jan 2010, 17:57:03 EST
- March launch planned for ESA's gravity missionWed, 4 Feb 2009, 10:30:12 EST