Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 08:30 in Earth & Climate
Working on the high seas can be lonely separated from friends and family for weeks at a time. Communications via satellite close this gap by providing the means to stay in touch. Now, with ESA’s support, contacting shore is easier.
- Perceiving touch and your self outside of your bodyTue, 4 Aug 2009, 22:41:35 EDT
- Community provides essential support to military familiesWed, 8 Apr 2009, 10:44:17 EDT
- A woman's touch: Physical contact increases financial risk takingTue, 11 May 2010, 16:29:54 EDT
- Repulsion more important than cohesion in embryonic tissue separationTue, 5 Apr 2011, 12:37:26 EDT
- First student-developed mission in which satellites orbit and communicate led by UT students Thu, 24 Mar 2011, 13:04:25 EDT