Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 07:31 in Astronomy & Space
ESA astronaut André Kuipers is running experiments on the International Space Station that are shedding light on conditions deep inside Earth. Orbiting some 400 km above us, Geoflow is offering insights into the inner workings of our planet.
- Upside-down answer for deep Earth mysteryWed, 17 Feb 2010, 16:27:02 EST
- A new kind of metal in the deep EarthMon, 19 Dec 2011, 12:24:48 EST
- Scientists recreate extreme conditions deep in Earth's interiorThu, 23 Sep 2010, 14:32:28 EDT
- ORMatE returns to NRL after nearly 2 years in Earth orbitWed, 30 Sep 2009, 10:10:47 EDT
- Record boost for ATV to raise ISS orbitFri, 20 Jun 2008, 10:07:53 EDT