Monday, May 14, 2012 - 09:30 in Astronomy & Space
A partnership with the UK’s Faulkes Telescope Project promises to boost the Agency’s space hazards research while helping students to discover potentially dangerous space rocks.
- Sandia researcher: Amateur astronomers open potential lab in outer space for planetary scientistsFri, 10 Sep 2010, 17:22:30 EDT
- Pan-STARRS discovers its first potentially hazardous asteroidMon, 27 Sep 2010, 17:22:07 EDT
- Asteroid-hunting satellite a world firstThu, 26 Jun 2008, 12:35:53 EDT
- University of Hawaii at Manoa Pan-STARRS discovers first potentially hazardous asteroidTue, 28 Sep 2010, 9:16:02 EDT
- When is a comet not a comet?Thu, 7 Nov 2013, 13:05:47 EST