Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 13:31 in Astronomy & Space
ESA has awarded the contract to build its next-generation Sun explorer to Astrium UK. Solar Orbiter will investigate how the Sun creates and controls the heliosphere, the extended atmosphere of the Sun.
- IBEX satellite finds ribbon-like structure at edge of heliosphereThu, 15 Oct 2009, 15:16:15 EDT
- UCLA researchers create highly transparent solar cells for windows that generate electricityFri, 20 Jul 2012, 17:03:42 EDT
- New designs for smarter buildingsThu, 8 Oct 2009, 9:08:06 EDT
- To contract or not to contract: Decision controlled by 2 microRNAsMon, 17 Aug 2009, 18:29:47 EDT
- Some orbits more popular than others in solar systemsMon, 19 Mar 2012, 12:36:37 EDT