After the recent launch of the first Galileo satellites – an event of paramount political importance for Europe – politicians, policymakers, space agency managers, industrialists, satellite operators and members of civil society gathered at the European Parliament in Brussels on 8–9 November for the 4th Conference on EU Space Policy.
- Better health and prosperity in Europe via improved clinical researchThu, 12 Mar 2009, 12:20:49 EDT
- ESA prepares for November's ministerial meetingThu, 31 Jul 2008, 10:17:12 EDT
- Soil moisture and ocean salinity satellite ready for launchThu, 29 Oct 2009, 10:16:20 EDT
- Members of the European Parliament discuss achieving heart health in EuropeThu, 10 Dec 2009, 4:03:16 EST
- SMOS forms 3-pointed star in the skyTue, 3 Nov 2009, 14:51:40 EST