Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 06:30 in Earth & Climate
The first map of sea-ice thickness from ESA’s CryoSat mission was revealed today at the Paris Air and Space Show. This new information is set to change our understanding of the complex relationship between ice and climate.
- CryoSat-2 exceeding expectationsThu, 1 Jul 2010, 11:09:30 EDT
- Successful launch for ESA's CryoSat-2 ice satelliteThu, 8 Apr 2010, 13:05:18 EDT
- Scientists endure Arctic for last campaign prior to CryoSat-2 launchFri, 9 May 2008, 10:14:26 EDT
- Arctic sea ice thinning at record rateTue, 28 Oct 2008, 13:28:22 EDT
- Will changes in climate wipe out mammals in Arctic and sub-Arctic areas?Mon, 14 Jan 2013, 16:34:25 EST