Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 08:30 in Astronomy & Space
The two Soyuz launchers that will fly the first four satellites of Europe’s Galileo navigation system into orbit have arrived at Kourou harbour in French Guiana, completing a journey that took them halfway round the world.
- Galileo labs: Better positioning with conceptMon, 28 Mar 2011, 14:33:59 EDT
- ESA's ice mission arrives safely at launch siteThu, 14 Jan 2010, 9:52:58 EST
- Small gems in spaceFri, 18 Sep 2009, 16:32:19 EDT
- GIOVE-B transmitting its first signalsWed, 7 May 2008, 11:21:47 EDT
- September launch for ESA's gravity mission GOCETue, 27 May 2008, 11:30:16 EDT