Friday, June 25, 2010 - 05:14 in Astronomy & Space
Conditions favourable to life may once have existed all over Mars. Detailed studies of minerals found inside craters show that liquid water was widespread, not only in the southern highlands, but also beneath the northern plains.
- Wet era on early Mars was globalFri, 25 Jun 2010, 10:02:43 EDT
- Mineral analysis of lunar crater deposit prompts a second look at the impact cratering processTue, 2 Apr 2013, 16:03:23 EDT
- Melt water on Mars could sustain lifeFri, 16 Nov 2012, 11:08:00 EST
- Craters young and old in Sirenum FossaeWed, 3 Feb 2010, 9:45:24 EST
- The secret life of water at very low temperaturesWed, 16 Jun 2010, 9:32:53 EDT