Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 03:31 in Astronomy & Space
ESA’s Venus Express is helping planetary scientists investigate whether Venus once had oceans. If it did, it may even have begun its existence as a habitable planet similar to Earth.
- Was Venus once a habitable planet?Thu, 24 Jun 2010, 10:06:20 EDT
- Venus Express finds planetary atmospheres such a dragThu, 7 Oct 2010, 10:05:17 EDT
- Where did Venus's water go?Thu, 18 Dec 2008, 9:50:56 EST
- New map hints at Venus's wet, volcanic pastTue, 14 Jul 2009, 6:43:30 EDT
- Venus Express discovers hydroxyl in the atmosphere of Venus through its nightglow emissionThu, 15 May 2008, 9:29:23 EDT