Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 04:51 in Astronomy & Space
Deposits of volcanic ash colour this view of the Meridiani Planum, as seen by the Mars Express High Resolution Stereo Camera. They also give clues to the prevailing wind direction in this region of Mars.
- Volcanic ash in Meridiani PlanumWed, 12 May 2010, 10:48:00 EDT
- Craters young and old in Sirenum FossaeWed, 3 Feb 2010, 9:45:24 EST
- Mars volcanic deposit tells of warm and wet environmentSun, 31 Oct 2010, 13:33:15 EDT
- Fire under the iceWed, 25 Jun 2008, 13:28:19 EDT
- Volcanic eruptions affect rainfall over Asian monsoon regionThu, 4 Nov 2010, 15:53:46 EDT