Bring together a small group of highly motivated researchers, grant them full access to laboratory and production facilities, remove all administrative distractions, and let them work intensively for four to six months. That’s what ‘StarTiger’ is all about!
- Attitudes toward consumption and conservation of tigers in ChinaTue, 1 Jul 2008, 20:35:45 EDT
- New FDA regulation of tobacco products has problemsTue, 28 Jul 2009, 8:35:37 EDT
- Opportunities at light source and neutron facilitiesTue, 15 Jun 2010, 2:01:30 EDT
- Research findings in solar cells will have an impact on solar panel industry Thu, 11 Oct 2012, 18:04:47 EDT
- $5 million NSF grant will upgrade and expand NJIT radio telescope arrayWed, 6 Oct 2010, 20:21:40 EDT