Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 11:56 in Earth & Climate
The thickness of sea ice in large parts of the Arctic declined by as much as 19% last winter compared to the previous five winters, according to data from ESA’s Envisat satellite.
- Arctic sea ice thinning at record rateTue, 28 Oct 2008, 13:28:22 EDT
- New Arctic satellite data shows Arctic literally on thin iceMon, 6 Apr 2009, 12:07:44 EDT
- ESA satellites focusing on the ArcticWed, 3 Dec 2008, 2:52:39 EST
- 2013 wintertime Arctic sea ice maximum fifth lowest on recordWed, 3 Apr 2013, 15:34:12 EDT
- Arctic ice on the verge of another all-time lowThu, 28 Aug 2008, 10:07:51 EDT