Today, the last day of World Space Week, marked the official opening of the exhibition 'Space – the last frontier' by the Portuguese Minister of Science, Technology and Higher Education, Jose Mariano Gago. One of the most impressive exhibits is a 1:10 scale model of the International Space Station, lent for the occasion by ESA.
- Stress in the womb can last a lifetime, say researchers behind new exhibitTue, 30 Jun 2009, 7:31:26 EDT
- Data from outer space open new frontiers for researchersTue, 1 Dec 2009, 11:24:26 EST
- Bridging between Earth and space: technology breakthroughs for scientific progressMon, 29 Nov 2010, 3:21:48 EST
- The International Space Station, a test-bed for future space explorationFri, 18 Jul 2008, 9:35:56 EDT
- The making of Dig It! the Secrets of Soil exhibitFri, 26 Sep 2008, 11:36:00 EDT