ESA PR 31-2008. On 17 July ESA will host an ISS Heads of Agency meeting at which leaders of the space agencies participating in the International Space Station programme (ESA for Europe, NASA for the US, CSA for Canada, JAXA for Japan, Roscosmos for Russia) will take stock of the ISS status and decide on future activities.
- The International Space Station, a test-bed for future space explorationFri, 18 Jul 2008, 9:35:56 EDT
- NASA's TRMM satellite provides a rainfall map of Mirinae's flooding rainsTue, 3 Nov 2009, 16:25:12 EST
- International researchers meet in Singapore to discuss research integrityThu, 22 Jul 2010, 10:11:06 EDT
- ESA prepares for November's ministerial meetingThu, 31 Jul 2008, 10:17:12 EDT
- Space Agency investigates novel analog self-steered antennasMon, 31 Jan 2011, 10:22:04 EST