Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 06:42 in Astronomy & Space
Advanced ground penetration radar, originally developed to investigate the soil structure on the Moon and other planets on ESA planetary missions, is now being used in Canadian mines to spot hidden cracks and weaknesses in mine roofs.
- Space radar to improve miners' safetyThu, 19 Jun 2008, 10:07:44 EDT
- In Greenland and Antarctic tests, Yeti helps conquer some 'abominable' polar hazardsMon, 4 Mar 2013, 13:04:30 EST
- Improved method developed to locate ships in stormsTue, 1 Mar 2011, 10:33:24 EST
- SRI International announces findings from new upper atmospheric radar system for scientific researchTue, 2 Jun 2009, 9:51:35 EDT
- Growing green roofsFri, 4 Sep 2009, 11:33:39 EDT