With the cost of staple foods heading into orbit, millions of people in the world's poorest countries are facing the prospect of hunger. And the global food crisis is being felt especially hard where drought, flood or pestilence threatens. But now, satellites are being used in the battle against rocketing prices.
- Shopping around key to a smaller food billTue, 8 Sep 2009, 10:57:15 EDT
- Food aromas could become new weapon in battle of the bulgeWed, 16 Dec 2009, 12:35:13 EST
- New study finds that growers do not reap benefits of rising food pricesThu, 19 Jun 2008, 16:29:00 EDT
- Changing the price of foods may significantly affect Americans' weightWed, 18 Mar 2009, 13:53:37 EDT
- Seasonal hunger devastating and under-recognizedTue, 30 Jun 2009, 7:31:38 EDT