Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:50 in Astronomy & Space
Spectacular images and data from the Hinode mission have shed new light on the Sun's magnetic field and the origins of solar wind, which can disrupt power grids, satellites and communications on Earth.
- Solar winds triggered by magnetic fieldsMon, 2 Nov 2009, 11:33:11 EST
- New light shed on explosive solar activityMon, 2 Jul 2012, 12:04:04 EDT
- Cluster mission indicates turbulent eddies may warm the solar windTue, 8 Jan 2013, 18:02:23 EST
- Solar wind samples give insight into birth of solar systemThu, 23 Jun 2011, 16:05:38 EDT
- Hinode to support ground-based eclipse observationsTue, 13 Nov 2012, 15:36:46 EST